07.14.2012 New Orleans Greek Picnic 2012
Armstong Park | New Orleans, LA
“Like” us at www.facebook.com/definitivephotography to VIEW + TAG + SHARE + DOWNLOAD photos from this event.
The first annual New Orleans Greek Picnic took place in the heart of New Orleans at the historical Armstrong Park named for the jazz legend Louis Armstrong. Steps away from Bourbon Street, the New Orleans Greek Picnic offered the Divine 9 greeks and friends with a nonstop pulsating social experience.
To keep up with the newest and hottest greek event to hit the Gulf visit https://www.facebook.com/NewOrleansGreek.picnic
- Iota Tau chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. 2019 Delta Week Stroll Off
- Beta Eta Fall ’20 Omega Psi Phi Probate Show
- ZX Iota Phi Theta Fall 2020
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc | FAMU
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc. New Member Presentation Fall 2020