07.14.2012 New Orleans Greek Picnic 2012
Armstong Park | New Orleans, LA
“Like” us at www.facebook.com/definitivephotography to VIEW + TAG + SHARE + DOWNLOAD photos from this event.
The first annual New Orleans Greek Picnic took place in the heart of New Orleans at the historical Armstrong Park named for the jazz legend Louis Armstrong. Steps away from Bourbon Street, the New Orleans Greek Picnic offered the Divine 9 greeks and friends with a nonstop pulsating social experience.
To keep up with the newest and hottest greek event to hit the Gulf visit https://www.facebook.com/NewOrleansGreek.picnic
- Kappa Alpha Psi – ΑΘ Chapter (Tennessee State) – Spring 2022 New Member Presentation
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. | Mighty Eta Chapter | Spring 2022 Probate
- Alpha Phi Alpha | Beta Tau Chapter | Probate Spring 2022
- Sigma Gamma Rho! DOUBLE DOSE
- Omega Psi Phi (NE Chapter) Homecoming Yard Show